Sunday 12 October 2014

Every Lip Product You'll Ever Need


This clever post idea came from Jaye.  I'm overflowing with lip colors so it was nice to force myself into condensing some 'must haves'. If I had to narrow things down, I'd probably be quite pleased with just these...(possibly :P). In general though, these categories make for a great way to focus on creating your perfect capsule lip collection.



The Perfect Nude: NARS - Belle De Jour
My perfect nude. Yes it's matte and it clings to dry areas but its my perfect nude shade.

The 'My Lips But Better' Shade: Honey - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
An easy drugstore MLBB that will suit any complection. I've seen it work for dark and light skin.

The Sheer Bold Pink: Woppin' Watermelon - Clinique Chubby Stick
My first sheer pink that I still use often.

The Eyecatching Red: NYX Matte Lipstick - Perfect Red
The name is completely apt and it's my go to RED lippie.




The Everyday GlossL'Oreal Caresse Shine Stains - Pink Resistance or Dior Gloss Addict - Ball D'Ete
Both of these are great but the Dior is LE unfortunately. L'Oreal's Pink Resistance gives a nice everyday coral shade which just adds a little something pretty to a simple everyday minimal makeup face.

The Tinted Balm: Maybelline Baby Lips 
Inexpensive, easy to procure and with SPF 20, these were an easy pick for this category.



Jaye didn't have these categories but I don't think your collection would be complete without at least one of these categories.

The Party Color: YSL Glossy Stain #13 or YSL Rouge Pur Couture #52
If you're gonna party, you might as well be baller.

The Vampy Lip: Covergirl - Euphoria
A great vampy dark which is just this side of acceptable in the work place.

The Perfect Berry: Revlon Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie
I used this so often last winter, it's a huge favorite.



What lip products could you not be without? What would you pick for these categories?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment